Frequently Asked Questions
The Dakimakura, formed from the Japanese word “daki (抱き)” means “ to embrace or cling”, and “makura(枕)” means “pillow”. Often translated into the English language as “body pillow”.
You can say dakimakura is “orthopedic body pillows” in Western, because they’re very similar, being security objects in Japanese youth. The dakimakura could provide comfort, a sort of emotional support to people, which would be understood as a security blanket in the Western world.
Casemaka.com is the best dakimakura online store. Formed by a bunch of Japanese anime super fans, who fall in love deeply in the anime world.
We satisfy ourselves by using the most comfortable, softest, elastic fabric to make the dakimakura,and we also want to share the dakimakura culture.
The goal of Casemaka is to make every Dakimakura fan have the opportunity to hug their wonderful waifu.
- Experience: We have been manufacturing for independent clients and OEM suppliers from Japan for over 5 years, making wholesale authentic high quality of Japanese anime/manga dakimakura all over the world.
- Reliable: We have been commissioned as a company to produce great quality of dakimakura prints, not only for retail and business OEM suppliers clients, but also for independent designer artists and anime studios.
- Private label: We also have our own brand “Casemaka” to sell directly to retail customers via online stores, with the same high level of quality and customer service.
Ordering & Shipping
Via our credit card platform, we support payments via cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, and American Express. This might sound limited but this actually offers the widest coverage. Especially, when you consider that, as a result, there is a large number of co-branded cards that we also support.
Please note that we cannot accept cancellations or changes to products after placing an order.
In case of cancellation or change due to unavoidable circumstances, please contact us before payment.
In the case of cancellation or change after shipping, we can not respond.
If you have the specific design you prefer and want to print, you can try out Casemaka Customize Service. The steps are as follow:
- Contact us and provide the image according to this guide.
- Make a purchase of this item.
- Relax and let us prepare your perfect Waifu!
Please note that Customized dakimakura usually takes extra days to process, we will try out best to ship it to you as soon as possible.
The shipping time would vary depending on areas. Please check the info below:
|United States:||7 to 14 business days.|
|Canada:||7 to 14 business days.|
|Europe:||7 to 14 business days|
|Asian & Australia:||4 to 17 business days|
|Mexico & South America:||12 – 25 business days|
|Middle East:||10 – 25 business days|
Be default we ship via fast and trackable shipping services powered by EMS.
Return & Refund
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased online from Casemaka:
- Dakimakura is quite private belongings, we only accept returns unless the item has quality issues.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Casemaka.com, can be returned to Casemaka. Casemaka products purchased through other retailers must be returned in accordance with their returns and refunds policy.
- Contact [email protected] and describe your issue with the order ID, and follow the steps to return your item.
Please login to your account from here, you can find your order history from Order menu.
Once we receive your item, a refund is initiated within 3 days. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within five business days of receipt of the returned item or cancelation request.
Please contact the card-issuing bank with questions about when the credit will be posted to your account.